Dr Anil Kumar’s Eye Hospital provides complete contact lens fitting and dispensing services.We provide contact lenses that correct for nearsightedness, farsightedness and even cosmetic Colored lenses.We also provide Therapeutic BCL (Bandage Contact Lenses) for painful corneal problemsThe main objective of any contact lens fitting is to provide good comfort, good vision, and maintain eye health.
Contact lenses are thin, curved soft plastic disks designed to fit over our Cornea. They form a very good alternative to eye glasses. Contact lenses when used with proper care provide an effective way to correct vision.
- Myopia: Minus Power: (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia : Plus Power(farsightedness)
- Astigmatism: Cylindrical Power (distorted vision) – Toric CL
- Coloured contacts to change the color of the eyes for cosmetic purpose
- Therapeutic lenses: Bandage contact lens for corneal problems
- Gas-permeable lenses: These lenses are also known as “RGPs.” They are the present rigid or “hard” lenses, which allow oxygen in the air to pass directly through the lens. These are less prone for allergy.
- Soft contact lenses: These lenses are soft and flexible, as well as allowing oxygen to reach the cornea. These are the most preferred contact lenses due to the flexibility.
- Monthly, weekly & Daily disposable lenses: are the same Soft lenses, but they have a little longer duration of use during a day.
- Toric contact lenses: correct moderate astigmatism. They are available in both rigid and soft materials.
Contact lenses can be worn by people who require vision correction. But some people who have frequent eye infections, allergies, dry eye cannot wear contact lenses.
- Contact lenses must be properly cleaned and disinfected when you remove them to kill germs and prevent infections.
- Wear Your Lenses Properly
- Wash your hands with soap prior to handling contact lenses or touching your eye.
- Do not share your lenses with someone else.
- Wear lenses on the schedule prescribed by your doctor.
Don’t Do It
Myopia: Minus Power: (nearsightedness)
Hyperopia : Plus Power(farsightedness)
Astigmatism: Cylindrical Power (distorted vision) – Toric CL
Coloured contacts to change the color of the eyes for cosmetic purpose
Therapeutic lenses: Bandage contact lens for corneal problems
Contact Lens Trial